Your Gift Supports Historic Preservation in Illinois
Landmarks Illinois offers a simple process for gifting stock through Northern Trust. Donors can receive, in the form of a tax-deduction, the full fair market value of the stock at the time the gift is made.
Follow These Easy Steps
- E-mail RichM@lpci.org to alert us of your intent to donate appreciated securities, and provide the name of stock, number of shares, and approximate value you plan to transfer.
- Contact Jennifer Morales at Northern Trust at (312) 444-5417, or email@example.com to arrange transfer of shares using the account information below.
- Northern Trust will document the receipt and sale of the donated stock and Landmarks Illinois will issue an acknowledgement letter for your tax records.
- Depository Trust Company
- The Northern Trust Company
- Trust Department
- Participant #2669
- RE Landmarks Preservation Council of Illinois
- Account Number 26 78394
Landmarks Illinois is the only not-for-profit organization inspiring local action statewide to catalyze incremental and transformational community change through historic preservation. Your gift makes possible our work to promote the reuse of buildings as a strategy for economic development and sustaining healthy communities, while expanding the public’s understanding and stewardship of the built environment. Thank you!
(photo) Livingston County Courthouse, Pontiac; 2013 Richard H. Driehaus Foundation Preservation Award for Restoration